- The pandemic has changed the way funerals are conducted.
- Families need to take part in funerals without being present physically.
- Discuss with funeral homes if they offer this. Set this up on cell phones or laptops.
- A family can get this set up for the entire family to take part
- We can use this at funerals, burial sites, celebration of life ceremonies, or any type of social gatherings.
- The virtual event can be recorded and shared.
- Zoom or Google meets can do this
How to create a Virtual Ceremony?